Thursday 10 October 2019

The end of the blog ! - but not of the previews...

For the past couple of years, I’ve posted race previews on this blog, during the TVB pre-season; the TVB post season - and mid-week, during the main TVB season.

The blog has served a purpose, in enabling me to get my thoughts out to a bigger audience than just the TVB subscribers - however, that has effectively been the extent of it…

I did originally hope that my postings might generate a bit of discussion - and whilst there have been a few comments made, most of the time, it has simply been a monologue from me.

Partly because of this, I have decided to stop the blog.
However, you will doubtless be pleased to hear (!) that I intend to continue posting my thoughts - just in a a different place…

Instead of the blog, all of my race previews (pre-season, post-season and mid-week), will now be posted on sub-forums in the main TVB forum: http://tvb-forum.2355940.n4.nabble.com/

Posting on the TVB forum will make it easier for the existing TVB subscribers to follow (as I already post extensively on there).

Also, I’m hopeful that posting on a forum - rather than a blog - will encourage a few more comments (as forum as designed for inter-action - and blogs aren’t !).

Anyway, if you do want to keep reading my thoughts - and you are not already subscribing to the main TVB service - then you will need to follow the above link and register for access to the forum.

Once you have done that, you will be able to view - and post on - all of the non-member sub-forums (and it will be in one of those, that I will post my previews).

I’ll look forward to seeing most of you in the TVB forum (it’s a very nice place - honestly :) )

TVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment